May 01, 2018

Happy May Day!

Welcome to May!  What do you look forward to during this month?  I am so ready for sunshine and warmer days and I know that many of you are too.

Seasonal Expression 2 Idea Book


This new month brings some new paper crafting products that I am excited to share. 

Close to My Heart has a brand new Seasonal Expression idea book and it is a beauty.  You can see it here online.  If you would like to receive a paper copy you can do so one of the following ways!

  • Place an order on my website and one will be shipped directly to you, with your order for FREE. 
  • For $5, I am happy to mail one directly to you with a $5 coupon on your order $30 or more.  
  • Join my Reap the Rewards club and it is included in your club perks, as well as the upcoming new ideas books.  

Nat'l Scrapbooking Month



The month of May is also Nat'l Scrapbooking Month and Close to My Heart is celebrating with a promotional paper suite called Postcard Perfect. 


To see the details of this beautiful paper and matching stamp set, visit my website here.  This tropical collection of patterned paper, matching cardstock, cut above kit (all you need is adhesive), stamp set and albums allow you to choose the perfect kit for your scrapbooking style! 

Classic Summer Bash


Bring on the lemonade!  This fun stamp set even comes with ice cubes!  Create your summer event invitations, celebrate a sweet birthday or just send a refreshing "hello" to a friend.  You can purchase this stamp set only during the month of May! 


With a $50 purchase, you can get this stamp set for $5.  Shop here for brand new products, Postcard Perfect scrapbooking suite and all your papercrafting needs.  

Raising my glass of lemonade to you!  Cheers!
Michele




2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you once again....it looks great from this post...any goodies....enjoy the gift of today...Dottie

    ReplyDelete