April 06, 2017

Just a little imagination...

and creativity and you change a "baby" layout into senior celebration or even the beach! 


Yes, I am still playing with the Cut Above kits and today I am featuring the "Little One" kit. 

Remember, these kits are just $7.48 during the month of April.  


I just love the sea glass color scheme in this kit and found that it went perfectly with the colors in my younger daughter's senior photos. 
Stamping was added to change the title but I could have used the "Little One" as she is our youngest.  Not sure how she would feel about that. 
 I used the pocket pages that come with the kit for other photos.  And I dressed it up a bit with some Aqua Shimmer Trim. 

These kits will save you time, there is no cutting, work for multiple occasions, AND they make handmade easy.  Order yours today

Finally, here's one for the beach...still waiting to print the photos but you can imagine what your beach photos might look like on this layout. 

Happy Scrapbooking,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment