March 21, 2016

Regatta Scrapbook Workshop and More

The blues fading into red, the anchors, the bows, the flowers.  So much potential to capture your memories and and celebrations.

 I used the Regatta Workshops Your Way, G1105, the super cute stamp set Beach Days D1684 and thanks to Tina Lovell for the sketches, I created four double page layouts! 

 Adventure

 Explore

 Happy Place

Nothing Better

Which memories would you scrapbook on these pages?  Join me for a workshop or crop time to create these layouts.  Dates are listed in my calendar of events.  Or, you and your friends can gather together and I would love to walk you through, creating these pages for your scrapbooks.  

Happy Scrapping,

Michele

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Michele lovely created pages....and must check this set in the catalogue....have a blessed and Happy Easter my dear...dottie

    ReplyDelete