I have always found paper crafting therapeutic and want to share some calm relaxing color time with you so I am starting a "coloring club". Coloring with the Shin Han markers creates vibrant pieces of artwork that you can use to create cards, postcards, or even elements for a scrapbook page or home decor.
You can join the club and collect all the Shin Han markers sold by CTMH or you can just join us for an evening of coloring.
For $30 per month, you will receive:
- 4 Shin Han markers
- Archival or Momento black ink will be included one month
- Pre-stamped coloring pages
- Card bases and envelopes to create 4-6 cards
- Use of my stamp sets at the club time
- Instruction on fun techniques to try including shading, blending, pointillism, and layering
- After completion of the club, $25 in free CTMH products.
You can join us here locally OR you can start your own coloring club. I will supply you with the materials and Skype in with techniques and instructions.
If you already own the Shin Han Markers and want to join us, RSVP and for $5, I will provide the pre-stamped coloring pages, card bases and instruction techniques.
Our first coloring night will be in my home in Bothell, on Thursday April 7th. We will then meet every first Thursday of the month through September. I will recommend a marker selection for each meet up and through out the times, you will collect them all.
RSVP by March 28th so I can have your supplies for you!
Keep calm and color on!