September 02, 2015

So much goodness!



September brings a few of my favorite things!  I am so excited to share them with you.

FIRST
The premiere of the 2015-16 CTMH Annual Inspirations idea book AND Holiday Expressions.
Chock full of brand spankin' new paper packets, stamps, embellishments and workshops.  How can you get yours?  When you place an order on my website, you can add the Annual Inspirations book for $6 and the Holiday Expressions for free!  Want the Annual Inspirations for FREE too?  Ask me about becoming a part of my Reap the Rewards club or hosting a creative get together with your friends.

SECOND
It is National Stamping Month!  Hello Life!  During this celebration, you can purchase these exclusive Hello Life stamp sets.  Each stamp set is designed to fit with a specific type of papercrafting, whether that's traditional scrapbooking, cardmaking or pocket scrapbooking.




Hello Life- Cardmaking


Hello Life- Pocket Scrapbooking

Hello Life- Scrapbooking

These sets are $13.95 each or if you purchase all three, they are $34.95 a savings of $6.90.  You can purchase these on my website here.  Watch my blog (subscribe to get updates in your inbox), CTMH blog and Facebook (Like my page and check "get notifications" to stay up to date) for artwork throughout the month. 

THIRD
Paper Garden stamp of the month!  This gorgeous stamp set is available through September 30th and is $5 with a qualifying purchase.  To see more artwork, stop by the consultant blog hop.  You will surely be inspired!



FOURTH
School is in session!  What are you doing with your summer memories?  Stop by my calendar of events and see if there is a class, crop or workshop that is right for you!  In September I will be creating with the Zoe paper packet and will be introducing the new watercolors. 


Remember, you can shop for all this goodness on my website!  And always, let me know if I can help you with your creative projects.




Here's to your favorite things,
Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment