May 07, 2015

Scrapbook Workshop: Jackson

The Jackson paper packet was revealed in the Seasonal Expressions 2 mini idea book.  Have you seen it?  I am loving it.  So perfect for outdoor and masculine themes.  But oh so much more as well.

Today I want to share my Jackson Scrapbook Workshop with you! Have I told you before how much I love flip flaps? You can see different ways to use them and add more photos to you layout without creating more pages. 
 The top photo shows my first layout as you would see it when you open the album.  The second photo shows the left hand page with the 12" x 8" flip flap open.  Using the flip flaps I was able to add two larger photos that would have required an additional layout in my book.  The right hand page will also have a 12" x 4" flip flap on the far right hand side.  By working with 4" vertical dimensions, I was able to create the continuity and flow of the layout.  I used the CTMH Magic "how to" book, Abracadabra pattern as an inspiration. 


Here's my second layout of the set.  I used a 4 x 6 flip flap on the left hand page so I could add additional photos to capture our visit to Buena Vista. 



The final two layouts in my workshop do not have flip flaps as I didn't need the room for extra photos.  I did use the Seasonal Expressions 2 idea book for my inspiration of the final layout, left hand page.  It was so fun to create!  CTMH offers so many different sources of inspiration making paper crafting faster, simpler and easier! 

Listed below are the products I used for this workshop.   If you are interested in creating these pages, you can purchase the items from my website or contact me for workshop information and cutting guide. 



Happy Scrapping!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment