May 14, 2015

Jackson Seasonal Sampler

Each month I create and hold a workshop called the Seasonal Sampler.  You may have seen these throughout the year.  I say this each month, but I truly think this is one of my favorite!

This sampler was inspired by the layout in the Seasonal Expressions 2 and is a perfect theme for the summer in the Pacific Northwest. 

I used the Campfire Lifestyle stamp set, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge and pigment inks for lasting stamp images. 



If you are interested in creating this, you can attend one of my workshops (contact me for dates) or to order a kit. The kit is $15 plus shipping.   Order by May 20th for June workshops. 

Happy Stamping,
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I love your samplers each month. I have been looking for directions on creating one. You have inspired me to get moving on a sampler for my summer decor.

    ReplyDelete