March 10, 2015

Are you on a roll?

As I pack up for a retreat this weekend and I saw these measurements by Noreen Petty and thought I should share them with you! 

This makes taking your hobby with you so EASY!

Are you a quilter?  This is an awesome crossover organization set!

Need more information about the organizers?  Watch the following videos which describe each box in detail. 

Small & Medium Organizer:
 

Large Organizer:


Rolling tote:


And remember, this month, when you sign up as a consultant with CTMH, you will receive the shoulder tote as part of your $99 kit!  AND you can earn the rolling tote for FREE when you remit $300 in orders within the 40 days after your kit is shipped. To learn more this opportunity, visit my blog here.    Or go straight to my website to see the kit details. 



Join Close to My Heart today!  There has never been an opportunity like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment