January 29, 2015

What are your game day plans?

I must admit, I do tend to be a fair weather fan.  I can get into a sport, especially when it is an exciting season...because I enjoy being around the happy, pumped up people!  And it gives me an opportunity to celebrate which leads to an opportunity to create!

It took a team of CTMH cartridges and products to get the celebration started!



Game day colors are Lagoon Designer Paper Bags, Pear cardstock, and Outdoor Denim B&T patterned paper.

And what would you put in these bags?

If you are rooting for the Seahawks on Sunday, of course, it would be Skittles!


And of course some creative tips for you.  I cut the 12's and left them on the Cricut mat with the full sheet.  I used the Chalk marker to outline the 12's.  Be patient, it takes a few layers of ink with chalk marker to get the solid white.  And then I used the Silver Metallic marker to add a detail tracing between the white and green.  A fun little detail.



Happy game day to you all!  Go Hawks!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment