October 07, 2014

Daze 'til Christmas: 80

I am going to have a series of posts between now and mid-December giving you ideas for creating gifts, decor and cards for your holiday gatherings.  I hope you enjoy the ideas and let me know if there is something you would like to learn more about!



Today I am featuring the Close to My Heart Designed Decor Red Magnetic Chalkboard.  This board can me used at a message center in any home or office or craft room.  It takes chalk really well and easily wipes clean for a new message.  In the kitchen or for a party table, it can be a menu board as shown below.



You can also use it as a family advent calendar and Christmas countdown.  Here is a sample, created by the talented Pamela O'Connor

Will you decorate this beautiful magnetic chalkboard or gift it to someone to decorate themselves? 

Purchase here on my website and view the other designed decor products we have.

Onto getting the crazy daze of Christmas into full swing,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment