August 18, 2014

New Product Blog Hop

I am delighted to say that I participated in an Annual Inspirations new product swap.  Although I have only seen peeks of some of the artwork I will be receiving, I am excited to share what I created with you AND you will get to see the artwork right along with me as you hop through.

So, if you have arrived from Gail's Blog, you are on the right track.  This will go in a big circle as you hop through seven different blogs.  After you have seen my artwork, you will then hop on over to Cindy's blog

My "assignment" for the swap was to use the Picture My Life scrapbooking program in a non-traditional way.  I think I got the easy end of the deal because it is super easy to create with PML cards.

First I did a 12 x 12 layout and used the cards as a title and then again as mats for photos.




 I used the Chalk It Up paper packet with the Chalk It Up PML kit.  Since there are 3 of each small card, I cut one up and raised the elements with foam tape to highlight the details.  So easy, so awesome!

Second, I used the Seaside PML kit and created a set of cards.  I did stamp one image, the same for all cards.  Adding foam tape and a couple of embellishments was all I needed to finish the cards.  I absolutely love how they turned out.












Finally, I used the Chantilly cards and a stamp set to create a set of tags.  These too were super easy to make!
You will be seeing more PML projects in the future and just a reminder about the special this month, when you purchase a PML kit, you can choose a set of page protectors for $3.  A great deal!


Michele



2 comments:

  1. These are all so cute and fun! I love how you used the PML cards on them. Great way to show those off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your ideas and now I NEED to buy the Seaside set!

    ReplyDelete