August 01, 2014

Announcing the CTMH new Annual Inspirations Idea Book

One hundred ninety two pages chocked full of paper crafting goodness!  That's what you will find in the CTMH Annual Inspirations. 

Close to My Heart has made some changes that will provide you with fresh new products all year round.  Each page sparks inspiration that keeps your creative juices flowing.  A book that is hard to put down. 

How can you get one of these for yourself?

  • Join my Reap the Rewards Club and you will receive your idea book for no charge.
  • Treat yourself and a few friends together for a fun night out crafting. 
  • Place a $35 order through my website or by contacting me, and I will include it in your order.
  • Pay $5 and I will include a $5 coupon off your order of $40 or more. (Shipping additional.)

My Annual Inspirations Product Reveal will be held the weekend of Sept 5-7.  Watch your inbox for more details and how you can get your new book then!

 Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment