March 24, 2014

April Showers are coming with a great deal from Close to My Heart!

In April I will celebrate 12 years with this fabulous company.  I am so grateful for the opportunities it has given me to meet people from near and far, discover my creativity and add a little income to my family budget. 
  • Have you ever thought that you wanted a discount on great paper crafting products?
  • Do you enjoy being creative and sharing that with others?
  • How does a vacation on someone else's dime sound?  

Maybe you should consider what Close to My Heart has to offer in April!


If you answered with any inkling of "maybe" or "yes" to any of those questions, consider joining the Evergreen Memories consultant club and reap the many benefits of this wonderful community.  View this series of videos that will help answer your questions.  Then let's talk!  I would love to hear your thoughts and dreams! 

Ready to sign up?  Connect to my website here between April 1-30th for this great special.  After you do, I will be in contact to help you get started on this incredible journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment