February 05, 2014

It's New, It's Fantastic

And it is one of my features in my Valentine 14 day celebration because I love everything about it!

Picture My Life!  The simplicity and versatility of Close to My Heart's Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs are perfect for those who are not interested in traditional scrapbooking or who have limited time! With just one program, a paper trimmer, corner rounder and journaling pen, you can create countless unique scrapbook pages, mixing and matching your photos with colorful, artistic cards. It’s the perfect fit for those with lots of photos or little time!  Eight different styles to choose from!







 Two new album covers will be available March 1st in both post bound and ring binder.  They can be seen in this introductory video.  Let me know if you would like to see Picture My Life in person.  I would be happy to get together with you to share this new, unique product.





No comments:

Post a Comment