February 10, 2014

I am in Love with Skylark

Skylark is a gorgeous new paper packet by Close to My Heart and I love everything I have seen created with it and have been creating with it pretty much non-stop since mine arrived...need to order some more...and it is less than two weeks old. 

What I enjoy is highlighting the different elements that are printed on the paper itself.  As I work with it, I only have to add a little embellishment or stamping to create something new and fresh. 

Here's a piece of decor I made using the CTMH new pendant frame.  I was inspired by Christina E and her team project. 




I added a burlap flower which I learned how make it by watching this video by Jayma M., another  consultant.  I love how people share their talents. 




Products I used include:


And...add Aquadots Z1853.  

Shop on my website 24/7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment