February 07, 2014

Can there be life without Pinterest?


A rhetorical question of course but I love Pinterest!  On Pinterest you can find ideas to create almost anything!  And then after spending time on Pinterest and realizing it is dinner time, you can find a recipe…

On a serious note, I know that there are Pinterest “fails” out there but I try to focus on the successes…and the easy ideas. 

My favorite Pinterest project was my chalk board that I made for my mantle at Christmas.  Of course, I wanted it done in one day…but it took three to do it right, and I am so happy that I did it right! I even copied the different fonts from a pin. 



You can find me on Pinterest at michele21920.  I try to pin my artwork on my board but I must admit that I am not consistent.  But I do love to pin others artwork, especially from CTMH.  So, if you have purchased product from Close to My Heart and need an idea…take a look.  I do try to pin it by the Idea book it was first introduced but I also have boards with ideas specific to our Cricut cartridges, Art Philosophy, Artiste, and Artbooking as well as a board just for videos using CTMH products.

I hope that you can find some inspiration that makes your project faster, easier and simpler, the CTMH way!

No comments:

Post a Comment