November 06, 2013

The Pumpkin Patch

Going to the pumpkin patch is one of my favorite fall family outings.  I love the contrast of the bright orange against the green stems and muddy brown dirt.  And of course, the surrounding trees with their colorful leaves.  All of these things are signs that it is time to start hunkering down with a hot drink and enjoy family indoors. 
Here is a layout I created with the Huntington Paper packet, Framework Alphabet and Artbooking cartridge.  I was inspired by Michelle Snyder’s layout and pumpkin she created.  If you want to see more of her artwork you can visit here
CTMH-Close to my heart-Artbooking-Cricut-Huntington-Layout
If you want more information about preserving your family outings, contact me for information about workshops and kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment