November 15, 2013

I hate to say it but…

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  If you have attended any of my workshops, you know that we have been creating Christmas cards and Holiday décor for a few weeks.  Although I don’t like to rush the holidays, I do like to “get r done” so that I can enjoy them without the stress of working on projects. 
So, here are some of the cards that I have made.  If you would like to create cards or holiday décor or gifts, let me know.  It is definitely not too late!  And I would love to help you. 
This selection of cards was created by my team for a swap we did.  Love to share ideas with these talented people. 
CTMH-Close to My Heart-Artiste-Sparkle and Shine-Cricut-
Created by Gail Hopkins using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge
CTMH-Close to my heart-Sparkle and Shine-Tim the tree-Art Philosophy-Cricut
Created by Tracie Cassidy using the Art Philosophy Cartridge
CTMH-Close to my heart-Sparkle and Shine-Washi tape-Perfect Fit Holidays
Created by Jessica Booth using 1 1/2 “ punch.
CTMH-Close to my heart-Sparkle and Shine-Washi tape-Santa Claus
Created by Barb Landguth using the Santa Claus stamp set. 

Items used to create these cards can be found in the Close to My Heart Holiday guide and purchase on my website here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment