October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

I hope your day is filled with frightful fun. 

Do you have Halloween photos that need to be shown off?  I used this layout to document our Halloween last year.  My youngest was the only one to dress up and I was sick with the flu therefore my documentation in the photo of my Halloween “accessories”. 

I used the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to create this spooky page.  The haunted mansion is cut from the black glitter paper and I love how easily this cuts on the Cricut.  I also cut the title, bats, cat and fence in the black glitter paper.  The background is from the Huntington Paper packet but I also think it would look great on the Lola purple paper. 

The photo frames are also on the key on this Artbooking layout.  I cut the fence out of the one in the bottom right and added the cat so the photo would fit. 

CTMH-Close to my heart-Artbooking-Cricut-Huntington_HalloweenCTMH-Close to my heart-Artbooking-Cricut-Huntington_Halloween-GlitterCTMH-Close to my heart-Artbooking-Cricut-Huntington-Halloween-Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment