September 02, 2013

I was not abducted!

But I have been having a fabulous summer with my family!  I have many adventures to share and will do that when we get together for classes this fall, but let’s down to business!  Yes, creative business!
0913_SOM
Start with the stamp of the month for September.  I love this set!  The style of the Subway Titles is one of the “looks” I have tried to create in my past artwork.  I love it! 
This set makes it fun and easy to create different looks with words.  Take a look at the video below which shows different ways to use the set.  Then, put September 16th on your calendar.  I will be hosting a class in my home at 7 p.m. and we will use this stamp set and some fun techniques to create 5 cards for 15 dollars or, invite a friend to join you and you each pay only 10 dollars.  Don’t forget to RSVP so I have time to prepare your supplies!


No comments:

Post a Comment