June 20, 2012

You are Darling

Every year Close to My Heart hosts a convention for their consultants.  I started going in 2003, when it was in Portland OR and cannot miss it.  It is such an inspiring time!  (More on that later.)
This year, the inspiration begins before convention with 5 Studio J layouts.  The corporate office gave us 5 layouts with directions on using different techniques in the program.  I had a blast putting these layouts together with the step by step instructions.  And I hope to host a workshop where you can learn these techniques as well.  But until then, you can enjoy the layouts I have created. 
michele_rowley_convention_2012_-_1
This tips in this layout featured:
  • Deleting unneeded photo wells
  • Using text boxes to cover up portions of the pattern
  • Cropping My Stickease® borders to make ribbon streamers
You can enjoy playing with Studio J without any cost.  Just visit my website here and start playing.  Got questions?  Give me a call. 
To see the unique layouts using the same “tips and techniques” created by other convention going consultants you can see them here, here, and here

No comments:

Post a Comment