June 22, 2012

Banners! I love them

Some of my favorite creations and banners...all sorts, shapes and styles.  I have three different banners, make that four, hanging in my house right now:

Hearts:  a string of hearts that I put up in the guest bathroom for Valentines day and I don't have another banner to replace it so up it stays.  Must make a different one soon.

Gather:  This primitive looking banner hangs under a big star in my living room (photo shows a wreath)  One of my favorites. 

Freedom:  I just reversed my spring banner yesterday to the "freedom" side made from Fanfare paper last year.  Love it for the summer celebrations.  Should have reversed it Memorial Day weekend

Time 4 Tea:  I created this one for my Tea Party last February.  I love it so much it hangs in my studio area to show off. 

One that is not hanging in the house right now...but could go up anytime cause my birthday is right around the corner is the Cupcake banner. 

Mr & Mrs:  I made this one for a friend's daughter who is getting married.  Sadly, I don't have a photo of it...but I think it was one of my best...so you will just have to take my word on it. 

If you could make a banner, what would it look like? 

For some more inspiration and to see how easy making a banner can really be, watch this short video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment