April 25, 2012

Book Review, of a Sort

To those of you who know our family well, you know that my oldest daughter is a reader and always has been.  I have photos of reading those black and white contrast books to her in the early weeks of her life.  I am not sure if it started then but we are very familiar with all the libraries in several counties and of course bookstores in the area. 

She is constantly picking up a book and reading it while she travels through out the house.  Sometimes the books land in unusual spots like on this day when I found a book in the pantry.  Must have been reading on her way to get a snack…

I am looking forward to adding her book list to the second page.  I want to document her favorites so she can share them with children in the future.

And remember…The Dotty For You paper special!  Big dots, little dots, glitter dots, lots of dots.  Sounds like a Dr. Suess book. 

Closetomyheart-CTMH-Dotty3Closetomyheart-CTMH-Dotty4Closetomyheart-CTMH-Dotty5

No comments:

Post a Comment