February 01, 2012

It has arrived!

I am talking about the Spring Summer 2012 Idea book!.  It goes live today and you can see it here on my blog.  If you want a real copy, contact me and I we can work out the best way to get a copy to you!
IdeaBook-Cover
If you are in the greater Seattle area, you can join me this Saturday to have a personal look at new products, shop at my studio sale table and enjoy a cup of tea.  Here are the details. 
Much more than just tea
at this special Sip & See
Close to my Heart
Tea Party
Saturday, February 4th
10:30 a.m.
Michele Rowley Residence
RSVP 425-398-5410 or by email


While sipping your tea and tasting some treats, I will introduce you to the new Spring/Summer Idea Book from CTMH.
I will also host a studio sale. Purchase new and used stamp sets, paper, embellishments and sample items. Use your money or earn “studio bucks” towards sale items .
Earn your first studio buck with an RSVP and five studio bucks for each friend you bring.
You will have many opportunities to earn more studio bucks during the tea party.

No comments:

Post a Comment