January 10, 2012

Happy New Year

I know I am a bit late…been really busy getting the kids back to school, two crops last week, a Idea Book walk through yesterday with a fun group of ladies and a Studio J appointment today.  I scheduled many different appointments and events while I was “taking a break” in December.  Now I am off and rolling and loving every minute of it! 

Here’s a bit of artwork I have done as well:

Happy Sweet 16 to Martha.  One of the best New Year’s Eves ever was 16 years ago when I got to be present for her birth.  The first card is the one I gave her, the second is a replica.  I ran out of the pleated ribbon so I made my own with vineyard berry card stock.  Does this card look familiar?  My inspiration was on page 17 of the Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book.

001002 (2)

The Typeset paper packet will be available through the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book which goes live February 1st.  (That is another post!)  But the pleated ribbon will be retiring January 31st. 

Interested in knowing what great products we will be saying good bye too?  Stay tuned for a post later this week.  Some of our favorites will be going away…but alas, to make room for the new. 

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment