October 12, 2011

Wonderland Card Class: Tue, October 18, 7:00pm – 9:30pm Two spaces left

I have had this vision of creating these cards that remind me of the crystal blue days in the winter.  We don't get many days like that here, but over at our cabin on the east side of the mountains, we experience them more often. 

Fish Lake frozen enough to walk on. 

After looking at many different creations by other talented consultants including Diane Tuggle and LeAnne Dudley, I sat down last night and began creating.  Although I was inspired by many different people, these two had put my vision onto paper.  So with a little bit of time, creative juices, and lots of fun, I have finally created the card class I plan to teach this month.  Tue, October 18, 7:00pm – 9:30pm

 Create 12 cards full of bling using the Wonderland paper packet and Top Coats. I have two spaces left.  Contact me ASAP if you would like to attend.  Workshop fee: $25 
Card #8


Card #5

Card #7

Card #3

Card #12


Card #6

Card #9

Card #10

Card #4

Card #1


Card #11

Card #2

No comments:

Post a Comment