September 12, 2011

Dreamin' Cards & New paper packs

The new paper packet Dreamin' has fall colors with the addition of blue that is just right for many different occasions.  I started with a fall theme but I look forward to also sharing my Medieval Night, White Water Rafting and Disney scrapbook pages also done in Dreamin'. 
  I created these cards using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, the tags and borders set that is included with the cartridge and the Harvest Happiness Stamp Set. (C1463).  My inspiration came from one of my favorite artists (retired CTMH consultant) Nona Davenport.  She creates and sells these awesome templates that you can purchase for $5.  (She also knits and sews and is a mom and.....).  If you need more information on how to get the products to go with her template, you can contact me and I can set you up!

A couple of things I love about the new CTMH products!
1.  Less cutting out of stamped images!  The  AP cartridge does it for you and makes it so easy to create beautiful cards when you pair the stamp set with the cricut images.  Faster, simpler, easier and don't forget, beautiful!
2.  The paper packets are more affordable and flexible than before.  For $9.95, you get six sheets of cardstock background and texture paper (B&T).  You also get six completely different designs!  And they have added colored cardstock to replace the neutral white or colonial white.  More color for your money!
3.  Because the B&T is now cardstock weight, it can be used as a base for a scrapbook page or card!  If you are using a "how to book" from CTMH, just swap the B&T cuts with the solid cardstock cuts and you get a whole new look to your crafting.  (If you don't understand this, just ask me.)
4.  Finally, enjoy the cards and watch the calendar below for workshops where you can create these and other projects as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment