August 29, 2011

Where oh where have I been?

Vacation! Many different places, time with my family near and far, and just enjoying the summer weather we finally have! But I am back and looking forward to sharing so many new ideas, workshops, and products with you.
This post is about ART (what I am now calling the CTMH cricut cartridge) which was scheduled to post earlier in the month and didn't. So please enjoy while I get my future posts set and share some great things with you.


By the time this posts, I will have my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge in hand and the reason I a pre-scheduling posts...well, I will be too busy playing to do any posting!  Of course, when I am tired of playing, I will post my finished projects.  But until then, take a look at this video and how you can add a bit of Flair to your projects with the Cricut.  I plan to have a Cricut workshop in late August to show the many different features and how to add pizazz to your projects.  Watch for my newsletter for the date and details. 



Have Fun!
Want to see some more about the Art Philosophy cartridge?    You can see them here  and here

Ready to order yours?  Contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment