July 20, 2011

Sneak a Peek at a New Paper Packet

One of my favorite parts of convention is the create and take.  This is when we get to play with new product and take home the sample of art we created.  One of the new paper packets is called Roxie and we made a "10 things" layout using a library pocket, "10 things" stamp set, bling assortment, red ribbon collection and cricut cut dies to stamp on.  I am ordering photos for this layout but couldn't wait to show you! 

The Bling assortment includes the rhinestone buttons and hat pins.


The library pocket comes blank with the 10 numbered strips so you can personalize for your artwork. 

Members of my team, Cindy and Gail, joined me at convention this year.  It is so fun to create together!  Will you join me next year?  Let me know if you are interested in being part of my team!  Next year, we are headed to Dallas and I would love to have you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment