July 07, 2011

Fireworks and Celebrations

I hope you enjoyed a fabulous 4th of July with your family and friends.  They say that summer comes after the 4th of July in Seattle and it even came with some sunshine for the entire weekend this year.  I am soaking up and enjoying every minute of it. 

The July stamp of the month, America, is a patriotic stamp set but can be used for other celebrations including birthdays and even Christmas.  Follow the blog hop and see the creations of many talented consultants.




I love the vintage USA look and so I played with some darker color and came up with these two similar cards.  I am looking forward to creating some "Christmas" in July cards next. 



Add this set to your stamp collection for a great discount with the "Bang for you Buck" July special or even for free.  Shop here on my website or contact me with questions.  Available until July 31st, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment