May 24, 2010

My Creations Recipe/ Photo Box

It will be a Cherry kind of week here on my blog.  I haven't really taken the time to feature the new products in the summer idea book so now is the time! 

The My Creations Recipe/Photo Box (z1322) in made of sturdy, stampable chipboard.  It fits 4x6 recipe cards, photos and index cards.  The new Originals Sugar & Spice recipe card kit (x8625) was made to fit this box too! 

For my box, I used CTMH Bonding Memories Glue (1512) to adhere Cherry-O Level II paper packet (x 7123B).  I stamped the stitched borders of the paper with the stamp set "Togetherness" (D1402), used Clear Buttons (z1155) adhered to B&T with the glue, and Chocolate Waxy Flax (z1088).    The recipe card kit is shown inside.  The word "recipe" was created by sponging the "Irresistibles Lots of Dots" letters (z1261) with Chocolate ink.  The project took a very short time and I am looking forward to filling it with recipes and taking it to our cabin. 

I am working on another box that will have my photos "to be scrapbooked" in it.  This will be an easy way to sort and prep photos so they are easily accessible on my desk when I have time to scrapbook.  Other ideas for this box?  What about a box of treasures for a child?  What about a cleaning card box?  Check this idea out here

Watch for a workshop to create your own box coming up in June. 


No comments:

Post a Comment