February 12, 2010

Workshops on the Go Testimonial

Last weekend I sat down to work on the cards and layouts from the Topstitch Workshop on the Go.  My 10 year old daughter was home and asked if she could help me.  I thought, why not, she has stamped with me before?  The workshop guide gives step by step directions and photos showing how to cut, stamp, and embellish to make the featured cards and layout.  So, I set her to work.  I cut the paper and gave her the pieces with the stamps, inks, and embellishments.  With the exception of a little cutting help, she did all three cards, stamping and embellishing, following the guide.  They turned out amazing!  Now if a 10 year old can do it, so can you. 

Try a workshop on the go for your next project.  For $29.95, you get 22 sheets of paper, cardstock and patterned paper, workshop guide, coordinating stamp set, and embellishments.  Bundled together, this saves you about 10%.  The workshops on the go are available for a limited time and change when a new idea book is released.  They are easy to pick up and take with you because all the supplies are included and any additional tools you need are listed in the guide.  Add photos and you are set! 

Here are the cards Marissa made and you can make too!
 
To order the Topstitch workshop on the go, use number G1005 on my website or contact me to include it in a group order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment