December 11, 2009

Felicity



When I heard the name of the National Paper Craft Month special, Felicity, I immediately thought of the American Girl doll.  So, I thought I should look up the actual definition.  Pleasing and appropriate manner or style (especially manner or style of expression).  Happiness: state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.  Well, that truly describes this paper packet special. 

The Felicity Collection features decorative die-cut paper, three gorgeous color schemes, and a D-size stamp set that include flowers, flourishes, argyle, birds, and an entire alphabet!  Although it took me a couple of days to cut up this paper, I found this cute flip album and paired it with photos of my nephew's visit at Thanksgiving and created this fun, interactive album.  The Felicity paper packet has three sets of colors and you can easily adapt the album for any of the color sets and/or themes you might like. 

I will have a free workshop for this mini album and other projects on January 10th at 2 p.m.  You can purchase the kit for $34.95 beginning December 15th or even better you can get it for free!  Contact me for the details.  If you purchase the kit but can't make it to the workshop, I will email you directions for the mini album.  And, here are some more photos of this album.


1 comment: