July 20, 2009

More Animal Cookies and Flip Flaps


I have two workshops this week using Animal Cookies Paper Packet. I love the diversity of this set. I have used it for girl scout camping, archery, Christmas carousel, and a retirement celebration. And it works for all of these themes.
And then, there are the new flip flaps. These interactive elements allow you to slide photos or artwork into a 4x6 pocket and then attach it to the page protector with its adhesive strip. More photos on your pages!! (Z4114 Flip Flaps 15 for 3.95). In addition, I was directed toward a great tutorial by fellow consultant Tresa Black, who not only demonstrated how to use flip flaps but also how to create a "flip flap" from a 9x9 page protector. On the following pages, you will see I have used both "sizes" to add more photos to my pages. I apologize for the glare in the photos but you have to have the protector on to show the technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment