June 18, 2009

Wow, where did the week go!

I supposed because this is the last week of school, the week has been engulfed with the several end of the year celebrations! Therefore my "work" time has been limited to what I can do while I am out and about with my family and meeting up with my friends. But that is one thing I love about being a CTMH consultant.
The free item today is listed below but I have to tell you this little book has huge potential. I have made a Country/City contrast book and a Seasons wall hanging. I love the "out of the box" ideas. What would you make with your 6x6 Memory Showcase Album?





This accordion-style album features white paper-covered chipboard covers with six pages inside.

Qualify for this fabulous FREE item by adding one My Acrylix® stamp set size A, B, C, D, or E to your order (Customized Stamps and Stamp of the Month excluded). Incredible discounted shipping/handling of $3 US / $4 CAN applies to your Deal-a-Day purchase. (Limit one free item per order. Shipping/handling discount applies to orders of one stamp set and one free item only. The $3 US rate also applies to all non-continental US locations (i.e. AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO, and Guam).)

Choose your Stamp Set now by clicking
here. Then add your free item at check out.





No comments:

Post a Comment